The Shopfront aims:
- To provide and offer mutual help, assistance and act as a referral to visitors who may be experiencing difficulties dealing with problems in their life i.e. accommodation, budgeting, depression, hunger, loneliness, addictions, violence;
- To offer mutual help programs for the relief of sickness, distress and suffering within the general community;
- To provide warm, caring, fellowship and hospitality to the visitors; and
- To provide an opportunity for the visitors to socialise and make friends.
- To network with other agencies to enable us to effectively assist people.
- We provide some food and drink for those who call in.
- Through St Vincent de Paul, we can occasionally assist with clothing vouchers, bedding, furniture, some financial assistance with bill paying, public transport cards, and emergency accommodation for those in hardship.
- We may help with food for families and those in hardship.
- The Homeless Healthcare doctor attends here on a Tuesday.
- We refer those with health and homeless issues on to appropriate Government and Private agencies.
- Among the many incidental things we do are, assisting people with long term housing and advocacy by referring them to other organisations.
- We have shower facilities for those who are homeless.
- Orange Sky Laundry offers clothes washing on a Tuesday.
Monday – Friday 11.00 am – 1.30 pm
Tuesday evenings 6.00 pm – 7.00 pm
INTERVIEW OFFICE FOR ASSISTANCE IS OPEN
Monday – Thursday 11.00 am – 1.00 pm
(It is recommended that your name be on the list prior to 12.00 pm)
We ask that all visitors respect the following rules:
- Adult service only – no children below the age of 18 are permitted on the property
- No violence or bullying
- Respect each other at all times
- No drugs and alcohol on premises
- No entry to intoxicated or stoned visitors
- No smoking indoors
Go to the ‘Contact Us’ page if you would like to contact the Shopfront.
Please see the leaflet below for where to go for available services:
The Shopfront is an agency funded by:
LifeLink is the fundraising organisation established by the Roman Catholic Archbishop of Perth, WA, to provide financial and other support for social services agencies established or supported by the Archdiocese of Perth. Click here to visit the LifeLink website www.lifelink.com.au
St Vincent de Paul
Parmelia Hilton Hotel
Parmelia Hilton Hotel are providing 10 loaves of bread ( 70 rounds of sandwiches) on the last Thursday of each month.
Click here to visit their website.