There are two ways in which you can support The Shopfront’s work: by financial donation and/or by volunteering. Your support is greatly appreciated.
You can make a financial donation to The Shopfront by visiting or by post. Cash or cheques are acceptable.
All donations $2.00 and over are tax deductible. If you require a tax deductible receipt, please include a note to this effect together with your name and address details.
If donating by cheque, please make payable to “The Shopfront” and cross non-negotiable.
Post: The Shopfront
PO Box 450
MAYLANDS WA 6931
Telephone: (08) 9371 9109
You can volunteer your time and skills at The Shopfront.
- Preparing and serving food and drinks to our visitors.
- Writing down the names of people on a daily list.
- Sitting and chatting with them and perhaps referring them on for an interview.
- Washing up and cleaning as the day progresses.
- Storing food in the cupboards and refrigerators.
- Cleaning up thoroughly after closing.
All new volunteers are required to be interviewed by the Director and have a police clearance.
Please call us if you are interested in volunteering, or complete the Volunteer Application Form and post to it us, after reading through the Shopfront Volunteer Guidelines below .